Even that Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress have 30+ automatic display positions, sometimes you need to put the share buttons on a specific part of the website manually. And that becomes widely used with the full website builders like Elementor offering template creation for any part of your website.
With Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress, you can create an unlimited number of custom displays/positions. Those custom displays you can show on your website using:
- regular WordPress shortcode
- PHP function call for direct theme integration
- Elementor widget
- Block Editor element
Cons of usage custom positions’ functions of Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress:
- Show or hide the position directly from the plugin menu, as you do with the automatic display positions.
- Extensive style and network options like the default share positions.
- Rapid update of the used networks or positions – all changes apply automatically where the custom position is used.